Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's A Boy!!!

WE'RE GETTING A BABY!!!

A wonderful and beautiful girl named Veronica asked to meet with us tonight. We had a great lunch with her and her mom last Saturday and were feeling really good about her. We went to dinner tonight with Adam's parents, who are visiting, and Veronica and her parents met us there.

Veronica handed us this envelope and said, "Here are pictures of your new son!"


Inside we found this


and these


There were a lot of smiles, lots of reaffirmation ("Are you sure??", "100% positive." Really?", "I haven't felt such a strong feeling in my life."), lots of hugs, and a few special pictures.


Veronica's parents are in the middle, Adam's parents on the right, Veronica in front.


She is so great! We're excited to get to know her better over the next few months. We are very blessed and grateful for this priceless gift she is giving us. OUR BABY BOY IS DUE SEPTEMBER 20, 2011! I get to go to the next doctor's appointment in two weeks! I can't wait!

We want to thank everyone for the countless prayers in our behalf! The Lord sometimes has very confusing plans for us, but we are very grateful for the changes that will be coming!

7 comments:

Calyn said...

Oh my gosh... this post seriously brought tears to my eyes. I am so happy for you! You are going to be a great mom. I can't wait to see the little guy!

Streett's said...

Katelin! I am all goosebumpy and teary too! I am so excited for you guys! You will be great parents! YAY!

Kevin and Kelly said...

I just happened upon your via Calyn's blog and am so excited I did. Congrats to you two! That is so amazing!

Whitney said...

Yay congrats you guys!! I am so happy for you. You will be an amazing mommy!! I can't stop smiling! So exciting!!

Alicia said...

Congrats!!! Sorry to post on here but tears for real! How amazing! What a good mother's day gift for you!

Mama Megs said...

Congrats!! That's so very exciting and what a fun way to find out! You guys will have such a fun time with your new little one :) PS-That's Lucie's birthday!!

Abby said...

Katelin! I fou d your blog through Jessica and Michael's blog. Congrats on being able to adopt a baby.. And a boy! I know you will be the perfect momma. You have the kindest heart! Love ya girl.
You can check out our blog if ya want. Hope to keep in touch.