Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Due Date Dawning

I'm sure if anyone is still reading this poor excuse for a blog, you're probably wondering what is going on with our adoption. Well it's still on! I have been so lucky to attend all of the doctor apointments, and was asked to be in the delivery room and cut the umbilical cord! This family has seriously been so wonderful to us, and while open adoption can be a daunting thought at times, I am so happy to go through it with them. Veronica just had her 19th birthday and we got to be a part of it. Their extended family is great too. I'm so happy we will only have glowing things to say about our son's birthmom! She is so incredible and strong. I can't imagine how difficult this will be for her, but she keeps a positive attitude and calms my concerns. Just a few weeks to go!

2 comments:

WhitneyNTyson said...

So happy to find your blog... I wish you both the very best with your new little baby that will be here before you know it :)

MissMolly said...

Totally blog stalking you... and loving it! Glad to hear all the good news in your life right now. And I think it's time for another blog update! :)