Just when we think things can't possibly take any longer, we find out there's still more to be done with our paperwork! We rushed to get all of it turned in back in September, but the agency still hasn't submitted it for certification. Now we're waiting to get CPS clearance from Idaho and hopefully that's the last hang-up. If all goes ok we should be on the list to adopt by the end of January.
It's been pretty frustrating the last couple of months waiting on other people. I try to remember that a few months really isn't a big deal in the scheme of things, but it's hard to be patient sometimes. At least I know we aren't going to miss out on "our" baby just because of paperwork delays. Keep us in your thoughts and we'll keep you updated as things progress!
3 comments:
That is so exciting!! Sorry it has been such a long process. Hang in there and keep us updated. I'm so happy for you guys!!!
Katelin and Adam, I am sorry to hear about the delays!! I know there is an amazing little baby out there for you! Love you guys!
-Danielle & Blake
Hey Katelin!
I'm glad to see you on here! I hope I can keep up with you now! I hope everything is going well and that is super exciting that you and Adam have decided to adopt! Hope all is well and I am counting down the days until we are back in warm AZ at the end of Jan!
Katie
Post a Comment