Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Christmas Catch Up

We had a WONDERFUL Christmas thanks to our awesome parents! My parents gave us a new vacuum which has been a blessing considering I often come home to this (and Adam did some cooking last week). Surprisingly Jax still has some toys with stuffing in them. This picture is nothing.

Adam's parents gave us several gifts that we loved, but I'm very excited to try this out!
I haven't known where to start, but we're planning a sewing project for our ward young women this month. My mother-in-law had the sales women give me a how-to class on using my new machine. I learned what each stitch does and what it's used for. Did you know there's a preferred stitch for stretchy fabric?? Now I just need to learn how to shop for fabric...

I wish I had pictures of our Christmas, but I let others take all the pictures. We went sledding with my fam, played lots of games- including a rousing game of Minute-to-Win-it (so much fun), Adam went snowboarding a couple of times, and just loved being around the family. It was hard to come home, but Adam was ready for some down time! We spent the whole first weekend back watching movies. I don't even think we left the house! I was begging Adam to go somewhere, which was quite a switch.

We can't wait for the flood of family visits, so get packing!

No comments: