The Naughty Bird
There once was a bird
Who needed to turd.
So he sat in a tree
Waiting very silently.
Then he pooped on my head.
The End.
The Naughty Dog
The king and queen were sleeping soundly when the royal pup started to make a very loud licking noise. Since the royal pup shared a bed with the royal couple, it woke up the queen. The queen thought the pup was cleaning himself and kicked him to get him to stop. When the licking continued, she began to get very annoyed with the pup. She reached out to swat him, but instead stuck her hand into a warm,wet pile of vomit. She then got to change the bedding and take the pup for a walk at 4:00 in the morning before returning to bed. She didn't feel very royal anymore, especially when she met the naughty bird later that day. The end.
The Naughty Paperwork
Once upon a time there was a nice, and not at all poop or vomit covered, couple. They decided to have a child. When normal means didn't work, they decided to try adopting. They rushed to finish all of their paperwork. It took them a whole month! They thought that was a long time, but it was much faster than most.
Having their application finished was a nice feeling. Then they waited 5 whole months for that paperwork to get processed. Finally, one sunny day at the end of February they got a phone call. Their application had been approved! Now they would keep waiting, but this time on a baby and not paperwork. The end (but really just the beginning).

4 comments:
You should write a book! I love your stories! Mostly the one about the baby you are waiting for, so excited for you!! Wish I could have been there for the bird one, as I am sure you were hilarious to watch! Not too close of course! I miss you!
Cute stories. I have experienced the same naughty dog story! I'm so glad that you guys are getting closer to having your baby! So exciting. Make sure to call when you are in town again! I hope the process is super fast!
I found a naughty bird once! We were taking an obligated field trip to the beach for marine biology trip...... I wish I could have caught up to that seagull.
Katelin. . . you are so cute! I am so excited for the day when you get that little baby!! I love you and hope your puppy feels better : )
Post a Comment